Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Everyone in the house is having one of those 'let's just sit around and sit like a blob' kind of days. Nice to have every now and then. I could go for a nap about now, but we all know the likelihood of that happening is not so great. When Noah naps, I never seem to be able to settle my brain enough to finally crash and fall asleep.

Anyway, back on track. We did check out a new church today that I really liked. We went for a contemporary service and Noah LOVED the music. He would sing a little when the band played and make expressions when it stopped like he was wanting it to come back. Really cute. I think we will check it out again next week. I really want a church on our side of the water to call home.

We are going to try and spend as much time as possible at the pool this week. Our last week for this summer. How can summer be ending already? Didn't it just begin? *sigh* I guess that is what happens when you have children, you really begin to realize how fast time does go. Noah adores going to the pool. He will squeal with delight once we get in the gate and he sees where we are. At first he will just hang out while I pull him through the water and after time, he begins to splash like crazy. Nothing better then getting mom soaked.

Bri and I are in full swing trying to plan a birthday party. I want to cry every time I think about it. There is no way that my baby could possibly be getting ready to turn one. No way....he was just born. I know, it is so cliche', but it is what it is. Man, I keep getting off track today (I know, nothing new). So, we are blessed to have a large family, so planning bday parties will be interesting. Trying to figure where you are going to have a party for so many people...all works out and we borrow Mom's house ;-)

Ok, well, I think I am going to join my family and sit in the laziness. Have a great week!

Noah and I at the zoo. A great shot thanks to my CAB Kelly

crawling around at the zoo in the nice shade we found

The lone 10 month shot that came out decent (a little late)

No comments: