Sunday, August 3, 2008

Learning how to tantrum

I think the title says it all! Noah has discovered that he can have little tantrums. Nothing terrible, but boy do you know it when he is not happy these days. That high pitched scream. It is terrible, but I do find it hard not to laugh. And then, there are the moments when I have no idea what the screaming is about and have to just about give up. I love it!!!

These days have gotten interesting when we (bri or I) snack during the day. Gone are the days of Noah semi-fussing from across the room while we ate our snack. Now he sees us walk in the room with something and it is like he turns on the turbo crawl. He is across the room in no time at all. It cracks me up, snack for me = taking cheerios or puffs for Noah too.

Our interesting set up of the coffee table and excersaucer blocking the TV stand is about to come to an end. Noah is underneath the saucer at least once a day and soon he'll be doing the same with the coffee table. *sigh* Time to figure out another method of blocking.

We are heading to the beach tomorrow! Woo Hoo! Nothing like soaking up some sun and being a beach bum for the week. Bri is only going to be able to come down with us for a day, but we'll take what we can get :-)

Until next time...



No comments: